Finding your go-to make-up products for your everyday look is essential. It will not only help you look your best, but will also help you get ready on time. Over time your comfort level with the product can also allow you to experiment more with contouring, shadow, and liner.
Finding products that make you look and feel your best takes time, but when you find products that fit your skin type and tone put them in your daily routine.
For example, I have my foundational products that I use daily and then the ones I cycle in and out. I always make sure to keep trying new products just in case something comes out I don’t want to miss.
Make-up is also completely a personal preference because it allows you to express yourself and your whole mood. It sounds silly, but just think about it. Do you accentuate your eye make-up when you go out at night? When you are feeling low key, do you just put on a tinted moisturizer vs. foundation? For work meetings do you like to keep it polished and professional with neutral tones?
These are all questions you should ask yourself when selecting your everyday make-up formula. What do you do the most, and that should help you decide what is most important to invest in.
Since good make-up is not cheap I have also included why I put them in my rotation. I also want you to keep in mind I am a Full Coverage type of girl. These types of products are important to me because of bad chicken pox scarring on my forehead, and are typically the products you will see me seek out the most.
- Full Coverage
- Stays ALL DAY
- Smooth Matte Finish
- Awesome under eye concealer
- Use it on chin as well
- Use this over my cream foundation
- On lighter days I may wear this without the cream foundation underneath
- Goes on smoothly, and has a great finish
- This is a total game changer, if you buy one thing, buy this brush!
- Allows you to use less product
- Smoothly applies the product evenly to your whole face
- The size 8 is a great size to use for applying foundation and under eye
- Bristles are the perfect length to really grab the powder and ensure a smooth finish
- Perfect Neutral Options
- Strong Pigment
- Stays all day
- Great Neutral Options
- Options for Nighttime
- Stays all day
- Love their shimmer pigment additions
- Offers a lot of volume and length
- Stays All Day
- Thin brush
- Liquid Liner
- Easy to maneuver for a thing line or add depth
- If you know you know, GET THIS!
- Angle Pencil allows you to fill in the brows easily
- Colors to match are on point
Blush & Bronzer
- Cleaner Bronzer Option-Try to use clean products as much as possible and this is a great product
- This has been my go-to for years
- Great pigment and will stay all day
- Cream Blush stick that is super convenient on the go
- Awesome shade variety for the seasonal change
- Stays put
- Powder Option