I take my seasonal drinks very seriously as most of you probably know and this Fall Apple Sangria will not disappoint. There is nothing better than a little Sangria for a girls night or easy way to serve drinks at a party. I like my Sangria a little boozy so if that’s your bag than you should go ahead and put this one in your back pocket.
What makes this one great for Fall is the flavors! Take your Fall fruits like apples, oranges, and pears then combine them with cinnamon and boom all the Fall flavor notes for a perfect Sangria.
Fall Apple Sangria Ingredients
- 1 Bottle Pinot Noir
- 2 Cups of Apple Cider
- 4 oz of Cointreau
- 1 Cups of Mandarin Vodka
- 2 Honey Crisp Apples (peeled & sliced)
- 4 Mandarins (slices only)
- 2 Pears (Peeled and Sliced)
- 2 Cups of Blueberries
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- Combine all your fruit ingredients and cinnamon in a large carafe, and make sure that your fruits are peeled and sliced (blueberries whole)
- Pour in the vodka, cointreau, and apple cider
- Add the Pinot Noir last
- Let the mixture sit overnight so all the flavors combine
Please allow enough time for the mixture to sit so that the flavors really stand out. I am so in love with this recipe and how you love it as much as I do!
Cute Sangria Sets