- 1 Stick (½ Cup) Butter
- 3 Large Ripe Bananas
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Can of Puréed Pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray or grease with butter and set aside. (I use coconut oil spray)
- Add the stick of butter to a microwable safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute, or until melted.
- Add the bananas and Pumpkin to the same bowl and mash together.
- Add the vanilla extract, egg, and whipping cream to the bowl stir until thoroughly combined.
- In a second bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together with a spatula until combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.