- 1 Stick (½ Cup) Organic Butter
- 3 Large Ripe Bananas
- 2 Large Organic Cage Free Eggs (For AIP Sub in Vital Proteins Gelatin)
- 1 teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Tiger Nut Flour
- 1/4 Can of Organic Puréed Pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup of Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Organic Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- ½ teaspoon Organic Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray or grease with butter and set aside. (I use coconut oil spray)
- Add the stick of butter to a microwable safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute, or until melted.
- Add the bananas and Pumpkin to the same bowl and mash together.
- Add the vanilla extract, egg, and whipping cream to the bowl stir until thoroughly combined.
- In a second bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together with a spatula until combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.