One of the most frustrating parts of creating your first baby registry is knowing what you absolutely will need when baby is here. I have put together all the basics for your baby registry that I wish I had with my first baby.
If you are looking for where to create a registry I would recommend using Baby List. They will allow you to get your products from a multitude of retailers, which opens up the door for more products. Feel free to also shop directly from our site as well.
I wanted to give you some insight below on the big items I included and please comment if you have questions!
Where does Baby Sleep:
- 4 Moms Pack & Play: Recommended the 4 Moms brand because it is incredibly easy to set-up quickly, and has a great topper to use for the bassinet when baby is in your room or if you are traveling. It has a station for diaper change, and sleeping. We love it!
- Snoo:This is the most amazing product it literally will keep your baby cozy, and asleep! If you have the money, then I would definitely go with this one for a bassinet.
- GB Pockit Travel Stroller: This stroller is incredibly lightweight and amazing to travel with. You won’t need this one right away, but I HIGHLY recommend getting one if you travel or just need something lightweight and small to keep in the car.
- Uppababy Vista: This stroller can grow as your family does. It can turn into a double stroller and also has attachments you can purchase separately to put a board on the back for toddlers to ride on. It’s high quality, and your children won’t feel the bumps because the shocks on this one are great.
Where will they sit?
- Bjorn Bouncer: This bouncer is lightweight, so you can move it around your house really easily, and trust me you will need to do just that!
- 4 Moms Swing: This one is going to stay put in the place you put it for the most part. One of my children loves it and the other didn’t like the motion. I do think it is important to have a swing of some kind. Especially when the baby is fussy and you need to move them from the bouncer to the swing.
- Fisher Price Bouncer: This bouncer is a great price and lightweight as well. It is definitely a better price than the Bjorn and I feel a really good option. I have linked it here: Fisher Price
How will you watch them?
- Nest Cam: We LOVE the Nest! The main reason is it allows us to connect our whole house. Our doorbell, thermostats, and both children are all in one App which makes the User Experience super easy!
Please leave comments if you are stopping by and there are items that you would include!