For those that love and drink Sangria you know there are so many different types of Sangria from fuller body to light.This particular Sangria recipe is extremely light and smooth because the base is Rosé. It is the perfect summer recipe for those hot days where you want something refreshing for those outdoor barbecues or parties. This recipe needs to be served chilled or over ice. If you want to add a little bit of bubble or have more texture in the drink I would recommend a sparkling rosé.
- 1 Bottle of Rosé (Preferably Oregan or a Pinot Noir Base) More on the drier than sweeter side)
- 2 Cups of White Rum (I use Captain Morgans)
- 2 Cups White Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 Cup of Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup of Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup of Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup of Blackberries
Sangria Recipe Directions
- Pour 2 Cups of of white rum into a bowl
- Combine all the berries and pour them into the white rum
- Let white rum and berries marinate overnight for for at least 8 hours in the refrigerator
- Once white rum and berry mixture has marinated combine with cranberry and Rose
- Activate mint and add as a garnish
Pick up some fun glasses to enjoy your Sangria in!