One of my favorite fruits in the summer is Watermelon, and it just so happens that Chloe is obsessed too. This means that it is something we always have on hand. I started incorporating it into my margarita’s and it is such a good compliment to tequila.
When you take the sweet and add a little spice, bam it’s the best drink! This recipe makes a pitcher of margaritas or about 4.
- 4 Shots 21 Seeds Cucumber Jalapeno Tequila
- 4 Shots of Cuantro
- 6 drops of Orange Bitters
- 3/4 of a large Watermelon (Juiced)
- 6 Packets of Stevia in the Raw
- Deer Park White Peach Ginger Sparkling Water
- 8 Limes Juiced
- 8-10 Basil Leaves
- Combine Tequila, Cuantro, Lime Juice, and Watermelon Juice in a Large Pitcher
- Put Orange Bitters, Stevia, and Basil Leaves in a glass and muddle until fragrant
- Add Bitters Muddle to Large Pitcher and Stir to Combine Ingredients
- Pour into Margarita glass (3/4 of the way)
- Top with Deer Park White Peach Ginger Sparkling Water